- Patrick Reymond, atelier oï und Pierre Keller, ehem. Direktor ECAL
- Glaeser Wogg, Baden, Schweiz
- Ishinomaki Laboratory, Ishinomaki, Japan
- Japan Institute for Design Promotion JDP
- Embassy of Switzerland in Japan
- pro helvetia
Over the course of two workshops, the first in Switzerland (February 2015) and the second in Japan (May 2015), young and talented designers from both countries worked together to develop new products for the business partners Glaeser Wogg and Ishinomaki Laboratory. The prototypes were presented at the Tokyo Design Week 2015 as well as at other European and Swiss events in 2016.
Further information: Patrick Reymond, atelier oï Email